Thursday, April 12, 2012

This awesome bloom is h. Tallahassee Two Step by Tim Herrington 2012. It was named for two of my dear friends Maryzell Roberts and Opal Howell. I did a story on these two wonderful ladies plus another friend Betty Winkler last fall in the Region 12 newsletter. I had asked Tim about the flower and he gave me a lot of wonderful information, plus he was so kind as to promise me a fan of it this spring. I was so honored to receive a double fan of this beauty back in February and today it opened. I took this photo early this morning and my flash kept wanting to participate in the process. This one is with the flash. The one without the flash probably shows its truer color but I loved how this one turned out. Thanks so much Tim!!! It's an eye catcher but so are the Two Steppers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment